Do you want to be a part of developing the future of online video? We are looking for an engaged frontend developer with a strong drive to build a fantastic product.
Screen9 is a fast growing company within the streaming video market. We are by many considered the technology leading online video platform, at least in the Nordics, and we’re constantly winning new customers in the media and enterprise segments. Today, we have offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Krakow. The tech team is hence somewhat distributed but the core is in Stockholm and Krakow.
About the position
You will be working in an agile team developing our front-end applications including the management console, the video editor and various integrations with third party services. You will be part of a team that cares about what it delivers, both in terms of building highly scalable and innovative products, as well as the quality and maintainability of code the team produces. The team takes responsibility for delivering on the roadmap, improving the platform’s performance and scalability as well as continuously identifies product enhancements. Development pace is high and we put code into production every other week.
The position is available in our Krakow office.
We believe you
- are experienced in Angular.js or Angular.io
- are experienced working with modern infrastructure and tools
- are comfortable running your software in Linux environments
- know and care about sound engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing
- are familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems
- have a good understanding of data structures and algorithms, and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions
- are fluent in English
- probably have a BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Some of the techniques and products Screen9 use are
- Angular.io, Angular.js (under migration), React
- Less, ES6, Webpack
- Karma, WebdriverIO
- OpenSource tools and software
- Linux environment
Why join us?
- A good atmosphere, great colleagues.
- Growing business with real product for serious customers.
- You can make a difference. You’ll be an important part of the development team.
- We work with open source on Linux platforms.
- We have flexible work hours.
How to Apply
The position is open in Poland (Krakow). Your application documents can be in Polish or English.
Send your application to email@example.com (Subject: Frontend Developer).