Do you want to work for the future market leader in online video? We are looking for a Product Specialist help current and future customers maximize the benefits of the Screen9 video platform.
Screen9 is a successful SaaS company within the streaming video market. We are by many considered the preferred online video platform in the Nordics and we’re rapidly growing with more customers. The platform is highly capable and most customers only use a portion of its functionality. We want to change that and solve more of our users’ challenges.
About the position
You’ll be working in the tech team but close to the business team. You will be the product export who knows everything about the platform, how it’s used, it’s integrations and more. You’ll be able to answer questions for current and future customers, suggest solutions and best practice for common problems, onboard new users. You will know more about our current customers’ needs and you will contribute to the product roadmap of the company. You are expected to be our customers first point of contact and support them on product related questions but also to assist the sales team as a product specialist for more complicated use cases. The role can be more or less technical but a solid understanding of web technologies and services is required. You’ll have a ramp up period during your onboarding and you’ll always have the support of second line support as well as the product owner.
The position is available in Stockholm, Sweden.
We believe you
- are a self-starter with plenty of energy and drive
- have a technical background, maybe know a thing or two about programming
- enjoy talking to people
- are comfortable presenting to customers, writing articles and appearing on camera sharing your knowledge
- have worked within in an IT company a couple of years
- are fluent in Swedish and English
Why join us?
- We are on our way to create something great
- We are a growing and ambitious company where you will make a difference
- We have a good product today but with your help, it’ll become a great product
- You’ll learn on the job and you’ll become an expert in your field
- Your role will develop over time and you can influence its direction
How to Apply
The position is open in Stockholm, Sweden. Your application documents must be in Swedish.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Product Specialist).