Do you want to work for the future market leader in online video? We are looking for a Partner Manager to grow our partner business strategy.
Screen9 is a successful SaaS company within the streaming video market. We are by many considered the preferred online video platform in the Nordics and we’re rapidly growing with more customers. We have a number of partners but only a few of them are active partners. We want to make all our partners as successful as our top partners offering the Screen9 video solution to their customers.
About the position
You’ll be working closely with the Head of Sales to recruit, activate and engage with partners to help partners market Screen9 to their active customer base. You will educate, support and help our partners win more business. You are also expected to bring business back to partners when we help their customers. You will address technology partners, integrators and production partners in your role. Each category has its needs and its set of opportunities. As a partner manager, you will need to prioritize your time between different partners and customers to maximize your results. You will be supported by a marketing manager to generate use cases, white pagers and create marketing activities with our partners.
The position is available in Stockholm, Sweden.
We believe you
- have a background in sales
- have worked as a partner manager for at least a year
- thrive when there is more opportunities than time
- are comfortable talking to people, meetings customers or partners
- are fluent in Swedish and English
- have an understanding of different sales channels
Why join us?
- We are on our way to create something great
- We are a growing and ambitious company where you will make a difference
- You’ll be the first person to focus exclusively on partners and will define its success
- You’ll be an important piece of the puzzle for our international journey ahead
- Your role will develop over time and you can influence its direction
How to Apply
The position is open in Stockholm, Sweden.
Send your application to email@example.com (Subject: Partner Manager).