Do you want to shape the future of online video? We are looking for an engaged Support Professional for making our customers succeed with online video.
Screen9 is a fast growing company within the streaming video market. We are by many considered the preferred online video platform in the Nordics and we’re constantly winning new customers. This year, we’ll be releasing a new product suite focused on video creation. Today, we have colleagues in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Cracow.
About the position
You will be working with professional customer support and customer facing activities touching on sales, education and possibly marketing dependent on experience. After you’ve started with us, you will shortly become a product expert and power user with the customers’ need as your first concern. You will work close to both the engineering team, where you’ll also have second line support, and the business team who handles the customers. You will meet and talk to both existing and future customers, understand their usage and needs and relay those to the product or sales team. Our support professionals are loved by our customers due to their knowledge and ambition to help.
The position is available in Stockholm, Sweden.
We believe you
- are comfortable talking to people
- are fluent in Swedish and English
- are experienced with the web and understand basic web concepts
- are interested in computers, software and programming
- care about quality and user experience
- have some experience creating videos in video editing software or broadcasting live events
Why join us?
- A good atmosphere, great colleagues.
- A nice office with good communications next to the tram and tube in Liljeholmen, Stockholm.
- Happy customers with a customer satisfaction rating of 99+%.
- A growing business with real product for serious customers.
- You’ll learn on the job from experienced colleagues.
- Your role will develop over time.
- You can make a difference. We’re still a small company.
- We have flexible work hours.
How to Apply
The position is open in Stockholm, Sweden. Your application documents must be in Swedish.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Support Professional).